Hello there! Welcome back to my blog! Although Arianna is not yet going to the nursery/school, me and my sister-in-law got really caught up by the idea of what can we get my niece’s teachers for Teacher Appreciation Day.
We noticed that all the gifts in shops are so boring and I can’t imagine how it would be to be a teacher and to receive 10 mugs with same, or similar design. I mean, c’mon, how many mugs can a person use, after all?
We wanted something personalised, and I guess everyone goes for that, but also something that the teachers to enjoy and love.
I must admit I had to get help from the teachers I know to get some advice from the other side of the problem. Here are the results:
- a card, drawing or craft personalised and made by the pupil is always something of heart for the teachers, especially if it has a message for the teacher or if it’s inspired by the reality
- a card or note from the parents, thanking the teacher for the efforts made to give best education to the children
- something sweet, bought or homemade it’s always a plus
- a class personalised gift, with pupil’s names and a nice saying or quote for the teacher, including the teacher’s names and year or studying
- a more fancy personalised pen or notebook/agenda – stationary products that the teachers can use in their job
- gift cards – some teachers love this idea, some don’t like it, but I guess it’s more of knowing the personality of the teacher and guessing if that is an option
- a plant with an attached message simple as “thank you for helping me grow”
I can’t wait for next year to have this problem myself and to start making those cards at home with Arianna for her teachers, and meanwhile we are absolutely loving the gifts my niece is taking to hers, wishing that they are truly appreciated as I know how much heart she put into these gifts.
What other ideas do you have and from your experience, what worked best for your kids?
Share your ideas and thoughts with us on comments section!
Love you all,